7.19 Room-Sharing for Money for Our Movements Attendees

Hey there, Money for Our Movements attendees (you’re coming, right?),

Let’s do some creative resource-sharing and make movement dollars stretch further:

If you’re interested in sharing a room at the downtown Marriott (or elsewhere) while you attend the conference, please leave a comment here.

11 Comments to 7.19 Room-Sharing for Money for Our Movements Attendees

1. Meliss Gordon's Gravatar Meliss Gordon
    July 19, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

Hello,
    My name is Melissa Gordon. I am a social worker and community organizer in Nashville, TN. I would like to share a room with a non-smoker at the Marriott August 11-13th (I would like to stay until the 14th if I have a roommate). Please contact me by the morning of Thursday July 29th . If you are interested, contact me at (615)782-8212 or email at mgordon@tnrc.net.

Thanks,

Melissa Gordon

2. nora bashir's Gravatar nora bashir
    July 21, 2010 at 3:34 am | Permalink

hey Melissa, I am interested in possibly rooming at the dates you had mentioned above, i’m a non smoker as well. would like to know how much my portion of the stay would be. i can be reached at (720) 203-9545. I will be arriving from CO – co executive director of a community foundation.
    hope to hear back, thanks – Nora

3. Kristen Gravatt's Gravatar Kristen Gravatt
    July 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

I would also like to share a room with a non-smoker/non-snorer (most important) for the conference, August 11-13. I work for a grassroots organization that trains community organizers in Wisconsin. Please call me at 414-333-4600 or aopdevelopment@yahoo.com. Thanks!

• July 28, 2010 at 3:00 am | Permalink

Hi Kristin,
      I am sorry that I couldnt respond to your call today. Am interested and will call you tomorrow morn.
      Best,
      Rehmah

4. Patricia Cortez's Gravatar Patricia Cortez
    July 21, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

I am a Latino youth organizer for Amigos Multicultural Services in Eugene Oregon. Our organization is sending two youth board members male and female, one 17 and the other 20. I would like to find another youth or young adult (preferable same gender) who can share a room with each of them. My number is 541-3371567, but email is the best way to communicate. Thanks!

5. July 26, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    I am the Development Manager for a DC based non-profit, South Asian Americans Leading Together (www.saalt.org). I am a non-smoker/non-snorer.
    I will need a room on the nights of the 11th and the 12th. I will be flying out on the night of the 13th.
    I can be reached at 301-270-1855, or rehmah@saalt.org.

Thanks,
    Rehmah

• August 3, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Permalink

Hi Rehmah,
      I sent you an email earlier today…let me know if you’re still looking for a roommate!
      Katie Thiede

Also, if anyone else is looking for a roommate…please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at 720-279-7650 or kkranz@chinookfund.org .

• Katie Thiede's Gravatar Katie Thiede
        August 4, 2010 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Still looking for a roommate to help share the costs of staying at the Marriott 11/11-11/13. Please contact me as soon as possilbe if you’re interested!
        Cheers,
        Katie
        (720)279-7650
        kkranz@chinookfund.org

6. Sara Martinez de Osaba's Gravatar Sara Martinez de Osaba
    August 6, 2010 at 2:48 am | Permalink

Hola!
    I’m looking to split a room w someone for the 12th. I am a 45 yr old woman originally from Cali but I have now been in Vermont for 7 yrs doing social & racial justice work. Yes, despite the odds, there are people of color in Vermont! Please email or call me. 802-363-1901
    Ciao! Sara

7. Katie Thiede's Gravatar Katie Thiede
    August 9, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

Hi!
    I’m still looking for a roommate for 8/11 & 8/12. Please call me if you’re interested (708)829-5694!!
    Thanks,